Friday 11 August 2017

Weekly round-up!

Weekly Round-up!

This week has been an exhausting one! I think I have spent half of it on a phone, TRYING to get answers! The other half has been cleaning, playing with the children and our wedding anniversary.

We decided to up date our pots and pans, and our plates and well basically a lot of the kitchen. However it meant the cupboards needed sorting and the contents moving.
Which has been great as it has created more spaces. However we got all the stuff on Sunday so most of the organising fell on my head, the Husband planned that one perfectly didn't he!

Obviously it is the summer holidays, so OBVIOUSLY the British summer time decided to go on holiday too and left us with rain and gloom. Which OBVIOUSLY makes entertaining two young children an doddle...NOT!
So I have played catching pretend Pokemon and had my hair ripped out about 654321 times.

Wednesday was our 3rd wedding anniversary. I truly got spoilt this year with a lovely Pandora bracelet . However Dwaine did say that he only did I so he no longer needs to thing of presents for me, he can just buy me a charm!

Then the rest of the week has been taken up with constant phone calls. Our eldest son Deacon who is 4 has to have his tonsils out because, he has Obstructive Sleep Apnoea. He had an ECG test done on the 2nd August. We heard back later that day that he needs referring to the Cardiologist. We haven't been told anything about his ECG results. So I had to chase them up, but we still got no answers, luckily we have been given an appointment for Monday 14th August. I will probably do another post all about is health.

So all in all it has been a very homely week, my phone took a hammering and my kids play the same game 654321 times a day.



No comments:

Post a Comment