Wednesday 25 January 2017

what we would like in 20 years time

What we would like in 20 years time.


Well most people make a 5 or even 10 year plan. However I thought it might be fun to do a 20 year plan, so here it goes.

in 20 years my children will be 24 and 21, oh my that's a scary thought, mainly because I think I'm still 21 but I'm 29! So for my children I hope they have become the people they want to be, hopefully nothing illegal and in jail. I hope they have found a significant other who treats them well. I hope they have found a job or gone to university, which ever they would prefer. I hope they are never bullied at any point in their lives. And I definitely hope they have the heart to never bully someone. The biggest goal me and my husband would like it to be able to give the kids a house of their own, or be able to help them with buying one! Also I would like the children to know there are two 7 o'clocks in a day, maybe even see some daylight on a weekend. I also hope their first drinking experience be caught on camera and their first hangover. This is a must for any parent, it serves well for embarrassing introductions to friends.

For us I would like to own our own home and paid it off. To be able to go on holiday at least once a year. To be able to stay up past 11 pm. To tolerate each other for 20 years because these 5 years has felt like 20 already!  I would like to not of gone grey in 20 years I will only be 49, but I have 2 sons and a husband, so we will see.




No comments:

Post a Comment