Friday 13 January 2017

Friday Fun Fact


Friday Fun Fact

So this week we have finally returned to a normal routine after the Christmas break and being ill.
Its not been the best of weeks personally, however I have still found a Friday fun fact. While my day was not going well i mean i dropped anything i picked up. My biscuit fell in my tea (this would ruin any day) and well, anything i tried to do somehow went wrong, I think we all know these days to well.
Well when doing the pots i dropped a frying pan. Then my eldest went on to sing 'your a funny mummy a very funny mummy'. When i asked him why his reply was 'because you dropped the pan AGAIN!'

Maybe it was a 'had to be there moment' but it sure did make my rubbish day over!!! Thank you for being my friday fun fact again little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment