Wednesday 18 January 2017

Being a Full Time Stay at Home Mum!

Being a stay at home mum!

Hi I am a stay at home mum to two lovely boys aged 4 and 1. When I say I am a stay at home mum (SAHM) I am a cook clean and pot washer! Basically I am my own live in nanny! And I do not have a clock off time either.
I love it, I mean what isn't to love I get loads of cuddles from the kids, I do not miss milestones, I get to help them when they need me, I get every tantrum, every brother fight, every 'i'm going to push mummys button' days. But with being a SAHM you take the good with the bad all day everyday.
Being a mum or dad is amazing and I get to do it all the time with no time out the house without them. I am truly lucky.

Right now my 4 year old is trying to see how he can push his luck. Who ever said they have terrible 2's is wrong, they don't grow out of it they just start getting bored as well.
As for my 1 year old he just tries and copies his brother! So his terrible 2's are starting early. Amazing. I still wouldn't swap being a SAHM though it is magic watching them grow!





No comments:

Post a Comment